New ECE Curricula Materials
Starting summer 2012, the School of Electrical and Computer Engineering (ECE) will roll out its changes to both the Electrical Engineering (EE) and Computer Engineering (CmpE) curricula. The materials below provide details on the BSEE degree requirements and 8-semester schedule, the BSCmpE degree requirements and 8-semester schedule, a presentation given at advising and information sessions that have been held this spring, projected schedule of course transitions, and FAQs on curricular issues.
- BSEE Degree Requirements and 8-Semester Schedule (2012-13 Catalog Year)
- BSCmpE Degree Requirements and 8-Semester Schedule (2012-13 Catalog Year)
- Advising Presentation on the New Curricula
- Course Transition Schedule
- Overview ECE Technical Interest Groups
For more information, contact the ECE Undergraduate Affairs Office at 404.894.2946, email@example.com.
Last revised on April 5, 2012.